Dr. B. L. Agarwal
- Designation Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
- He is having experience of more than 18 years in this field.
- Dr. B. L Agarwal has successfully performed more than 9500 coronary angiograms along with 5900 coronary angioplasties
- He has done 700 renal, peripheral and carotid angioplasties including 200 balloon mitral and aortic valvotomies.
- Agrawal has done specialization in trans-radial and trans-lunar coronary interventions like bifurcation lesions, chronic total occlusion, left central disease graft interventions, primary PCI.
- He is among the lifetime member of the Cardiological Society of India.
- Since 2007 he is a registered member of the Delhi Medical Council.
- MBBS, Jiwaji University, Gwalior,1993
- MD, PGIMER,Chandigarh,1997
- DM, SGPGIMS,Lucknow,2001
- Senior Consultant, Metro Hospital, Noida
- Chronic total occlusion
- Left main disease
- Bifurcation lesions
- Graft interventions
- Primary PCI
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Biventricular Pacing
- Coronary Angiogram
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant – Single Chamber
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)