Dr. Narender Kumar Magu
- Designation Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Hospital Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Degrees Orthopaedics, MBBS Orthopedist, Joint Replacement Surgeon, 35 years of experience
- Location New Delhi, India
- He is settler in Hip Preservation/Reconstruction/Proximal Femoral Osteotomies in the management of various hip disorders and Pelvi-Acetabular Fractures.
- His academic part was focused on establishing the Super-Specialty of “Hip Preservation” at Pt. B. D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana (India).
- MBBS, Pt. B D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana (India)
- MASTER OF SURGERY ORTHOPAEDICS, Pt. B D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana (India)
- FAMS, Fellow of National academy of Medical Sciences by National Academy of Medical Sciences
- 35 years exp. in Orthopaedic speciality in teaching institutions in various positions.
- Retired Senior Professor & Head, Orthopaedics at PGIMS, Rohtak
- Orthopaedics at SGT Medical College Chandu Budhera Gurgaon
- Professor and Head Orthopaedics – Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Agroha
- Hip Osteoarthritis, Traumatic Hip Disorders, Pelvic-Acetabular Fractures, Adolescent Hip Disorders, Infections of the Hip, Congenital/Developmental Disorders, Pathologic Femoral Neck Fractures.
- Acetabular Fixation
- Acetabular Fracture
- Hip Pain Treatment
- Hip Preservation
- HIP Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Resurfacing
- Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
- Pelvi-Acetabular Fractures
- Revision Hip Replacement