Dr. Niranjan Naik
- Designation ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY
- Hospital Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Degrees Director, MBBS, MS
- Location New Delhi, India
- He is a well-known Onco-Surgeon in India.
- Doctor Niranjan has performed more than 12000 cancer surgeries including the breast, thoraic, gastro-intestinal and hepatobiliary surgeries.
- He is well trained in the Laparoscopic Cancer Surgeries.
- Naik has expertise in Breast, Thoraic, Colo-rectal, Gastro-intestinal and hepatobiliary surgeries, bone and soft tissue cancer surgeries and laparoscopic cancer surgeries.
- He is the member of several well-known organizations like Delhi Medical Association and Indian Medical Association.
- MBBS in year 1992 from Bangalore Medical College in Bangalore
- MS in year 1996 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi
- Senior Consultant at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital in New Delhi
- Consultant at Mool Chand KR Hospital in Lajpat Nagar -III , 2004
- Consultant at Mata Chanan Devi Hospital in Janakpuri in year 2004
- Consultant at Kailash Hospital in NOIDA in year 2004
- Breast, Gastro-Intestinal, Colo-rectal & Hepatobilliary Surgeries, Thoracic (Lung & Oesophagus), Bone and Soft Tissue Cancer Surgeries and Laparoscopic (Minimally Invasive) Cancer Surgeries
- Breast Cancer
- Bone and Soft Tissue Cancer
- Gastro-Intestinal Treatment
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Laparoscopic (Minimally Invasive) Cancer
- Hepatobiliary Surgeries
- Oesophagus Cancer Treatment