Dr. Rajeev Verma
- Designation Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Hospital Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
- Degrees Senior Consultant, MBBS, MS, MSc, 16 years of Experience
- Location Delhi, India
- He has won the National Talent Search exam which was conducted by the Government of India.
- His expertise are Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries, Complex Trauma, and Limb Reconstruction Procedures.
- He has expertise in Primary and Complex Revision procedures associated with Joint Replacement Surgery and Trauma Management on AO principles.
- MBBS, King George Medical College, Lucknow
- MS, Government Medical College, Patiala.
- MSc, Wrightington Hospitals and University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2012
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Senior Registrar, Bradford Royal Infirmary, UK, 2011
- Senior Registrar, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust, UK, 2009
- Registrar, Rochdale Infirmary, UK, 2007
- Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries, Complex Trauma and Limb Reconstruction Procedures.
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries
- Complex Trauma and Limb Reconstruction Procedures
- Orthopedics & Joint Replacement