Dr. Sakshi Srivastava
- Designation MBBS, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi
- Degrees MD, Nagpur University
- Location Consultant, Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- Sakshi Srivastava is presently serving as a consultant with the Department of Aesthetic & Cosmetic Sciences at Jaypee Hospital, Noida.
- She is expert in performing minimally invasive and non-invasive cosmetic dermatology and dermatosurgery procedures.
- She has specialized in fillers, nonsurgical facelift, lasers, chemical, and medical peels and microdermabrasion.
- Srivastava has more than 9 years of experience in this field.
- She has experience in treating leprosy and HIV patients.
- MBBS, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi
- MD, Nagpur University
- Consultant, Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- Nonsurgical face lift
- Chemical and medical peels, microdermabrasion
- HIV and Leprosy patients
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Biventricular Pacing
- Coronary Angiogram
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angiogram
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant – Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)