Dr. Sanjiv Bhardwaj
- Designation Cardiologists
- Degrees MBBS, University of Poona, 1985
- Location Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- He is one of the eminent cardiologists
- He is having experience of 18+ years in the field of cardiology.
- Dr. Sanjiv Bhardwaj has successfully done more than 2500 complex and simple coronary.
- His experience also includes carotid,renal, peripheral, and balloon mitral valvuloplasty.
- He specializes in primary plasty.
- MBBS, University of Poona, 1985
- MD, University of Lucknow, 1994
- DM, University of Delhi, 2000
- Associate Director, Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- Simple and complex coronary,
- Renal valvuloplasty,
- Peripheral valvuloplasty,
- Balloon mitral valvuloplasty
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Biventricular Pacing
- Coronary Angiogram
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant – Single Chamber
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)