Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
Heart issues have been faced by a countless number of people around the world and are one of the leading causes of death. A cardiovascular disease diagnosis indicates adapting a new lifestyle, diet, medication schedule and making sure that those close to you know what to do in the case of an emergency.
Heart problems can be diagnosed at a right and early time, managed well and treated completely in most of the cases. The best cardiologist in India can be found here at the Medical Trip. We are committed to provide a holistic approach to the cardiac care through invasive and non-invasive, therapeutic, and diagnosing services managed by the top cardiologist in India, surgeons and advanced tech equipment.
Interventional Cardiology is a branch of cardiology that mainly deals with diagnosing and treating cardiovascular diseases, including congenital and acquired coronary heart disease, valvular heart diseases, cardiomyopathies, pericardial diseases, and catheter-based procedures, angioplasty, stenting, etc.
Primary angioplasty, one of the most rewarding interventional cardiology treatment options. We know the best cardiology hospital in India, and our cardiologists are well trained in the premier institutions in India and abroad. They frequently update their skills to practice contemporary medicine. Evidence-based medicine and the following international treatment protocols are the hallmarks of the department.
- Angioplasty – which is also known as a percutaneous coronary intervention for the treatment of coronary artery disease. You can get a heart doctor in India for the same.
- Congenital Heart Defect Correction – it is like the atrial and ventricular septal defects-device closures and device closure of patent ductus arteriosus. Also, the angioplasty of more significant.
- Valvuloplasty – is for dilation of narrowed cardiac valves. It helps regulate the blood flow through the chambers of the heart.
- Vessels – PA branches or aortal.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease intervention – involves the other arteries such as renal, subclavian, carotids, femoral, mesenteric, or distal lower limb brain vessels. India heart specialist doctor can perform these procedures with ease as they are well experienced.
- Percutaneous valve replacement – which is an alternative to open the heart surgery.
- Coronary thrombectomy – that is removing the blood clot from the coronary arteries.
The above is some of the areas we work on. So, if you think you fall in any of the above categories, feel free to contact us. We know the best heart doctor in India.
Procedure Of Angioplasty
A nurse or tech person first insert an IV line through which the sedatives and other medication as required. You will be monitored to gauge your heart rate, blood pressure and other important parameters. The areas of your body where the catheter is to be inserted will be shaved, and sterilised. Then it will be covered with a surgical drape. Your surgeon or doctor will numb the area with a local anaesthetic. Then a very tiny skin incision is done. Access is often percutaneous, that is, via the skin. After that, you must know the several types of interventional procedures may be used for the angioplasty.
Benefits Of Angioplasty
There are several benefits of this particular treatment:
- Much less invasive than the bypass surgery.
- Lower cost as compared to the surgery.
- It is done under the local anaesthesia whereas the surgery requires general anaesthesia.
- Only a small nick is made and no other surgical incision.
- You can return to the normal activities much faster after the surgery.
The above is some of the benefits of Angioplasty. You can find a heart specialist doctor in India who can assist you with this process. We will help you out.
Risks & Complications Involved
- Tear of artery
- Embolization of debris into the blood stream
- Heavy bleeding
- Arterial Rupture from the over-inflation of balloon or the use of an inappropriately large or stiff balloon or presence of a calcified vessel
- Rarely, radiation injuries from the X-rays used
- Haematoma or Pseudo-aneurysm formation
- Rarely heart attack and sudden cardiac death
- A relatively rare complication linked with the balloon angioplasty is abrupt vessel closure or occlusion.
- Infection at the puncture site.
- Contrast dye may cause the renal failure or decease renal function
Limitations Of Angioplasty
- Angioplasty is unable to cure or reverse the underlying atherosclerosis, which has to be treated by the exercise and meditations but still you can find the most famous cardiologist in India who is well-versed with all of this limitation of the procedure and help you accordingly.
- Associated treatment of hypertension and diabetes is required.
- Accompanying lifestyle improvisation such as dietary changes, quitting smoking and limiting alcohol is required.
- In those who undergo the renal angioplasty, in most of the cases smaller vessels have already been damaged and hence, blood pressure control is limited.
- In carotid stenting, often a filter device is kept to prevent the blood clots and plaques from passing into the brain.
Pioneers In Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery
The department has completed many coronary angioplasties, including the sophisticated procedures, such as multi-vessel angioplasty, left main angioplasty, and the bifurcation lesions. Furthermore, we know famous cardiologist in India who has performed over 25,000 coronary bypass procedures, including 10,000 beating heart coronary bypass operations.
The Medical Trip knows best heart specialist in India who have successfully performed over 200,000 cardiac surgeries. The hospital’s cardiology department offers dedicated and qualified team of highly experiences cardio-surgeons to help patients suffering from heart ailments, deliver successful outcomes and the treatments that meet established internationally-recognized standards.
Providing Increased Range & Depth In Risk Assessment
Leveraging on the latest medical, along with diagnostic equipment contains the 320 slice CT scanner, 64 Slice CT Angiography, Transoesophageal Endocardiography, Electrophysiology Study and Stress Echocardiography, cardiac patients receive an accurate diagnosis and highly effective treatment plans. You can find best heart specialist in Mumbai also which is a hub for many cardio-hospitals.
The Medical Trip is associated with best cardiologist doctor in India who are located in the different cities. International patients are welcome to consult with a cardiovascular surgeon for more information online before preparing the travel agenda for the treatment and other things such as seeking India’s famous cardiologist. For assistance and more info about travelling to India for medical treatment, you can reach out to The Medical Trip and we will assist you in the best ways possible.