Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
Heart issues have been faced by a countless number of people around the world and are one of the leading causes of death. A cardiovascular disease diagnosis indicates adapting a new lifestyle, diet, medication schedule and making sure that those close to you know what to do in the case of an emergency.
Heart problems can be diagnosed at a right and early time, managed well and treated completely in most of the cases. The best cardiologist in India can be found here at the Medical Trip. We are committed to provide a holistic approach to the cardiac care through invasive and non-invasive, therapeutic, and diagnosing services managed by the top cardiologist in India, surgeons and advanced tech equipment.
Interventional Cardiology is a branch of cardiology that mainly deals with diagnosing and treating cardiovascular diseases, including congenital and acquired coronary heart disease, valvular heart diseases, cardiomyopathies, pericardial diseases, and catheter-based procedures, angioplasty, stenting, etc.
Primary angioplasty, one of the most rewarding interventional cardiology treatment options. We know the best cardiology hospital in India, and our cardiologists are well trained in the premier institutions in India and abroad. They frequently update their skills to practice contemporary medicine. Evidence-based medicine and the following international treatment protocols are the hallmarks of the department.
- Angioplasty – which is also known as a percutaneous coronary intervention for the treatment of coronary artery disease. You can get a heart doctor in India for the same.
- Congenital Heart Defect Correction – it is like the atrial and ventricular septal defects-device closures and device closure of patent ductus arteriosus. Also, the angioplasty of more significant.
- Valvuloplasty – is for dilation of narrowed cardiac valves. It helps regulate the blood flow through the chambers of the heart.
- Vessels – PA branches or aortal.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease intervention – involves the other arteries such as renal, subclavian, carotids, femoral, mesenteric, or distal lower limb brain vessels. India heart specialist doctor can perform these procedures with ease as they are well experienced.
- Percutaneous valve replacement – which is an alternative to open the heart surgery.
- Coronary thrombectomy – that is removing the blood clot from the coronary arteries.
The above is some of the areas we work on. So, if you think you fall in any of the above categories, feel free to contact us. We know the best heart doctor in India.