Dr. Rajesh K. Verma
- Designation Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Hospital Narayana Superspeciality Hospital
- Degrees Director, MS, MBBS, Fellowship, 22 years of experience
- Location Gurgaon, India
- He is one of the eminent Orthopaedics and spine surgeons In India.
- He has experience of over 22 years & also successfully performed more than 10,000 surgeries including all types of Spine Surgeries, and Complex Trauma surgeries.
- Verma & his team had performed a “decompression surgery” by an inventive approach to cure a man suffering from paralysis due to spinal TB.
- His special interests are Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Foot /Ankle reconstructions & management of Metabolic bone disorders along with Osteoporosis & Rheumatic diseases.
- MBBS, PGI Rohtak
- MS, PGI, Rohtak
- Fellowship, Trauma & Spine Surgery Seoul, South Korea
- Fellowship, Denver, USA
- Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, 2008
- Senior Consultant, Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Orthopedist, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Foot /Ankle reconstructions & management of metabolic bone disorders including Osteoporosis & Rheumatic diseases, Joint replacements and pediatric orthopedics, including deformity and limb length discrepancy correction, Pelviacetabular Injuries, Bone Tumors with limb salvage, Joint Replacements and Pediatric Orthopedic surgeries.
- Acetabular Fixation
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Both Hip Replacement together
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Fracture reduction and fixation
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow)
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Open Reduction of Fracture
- Repair of dislocations
- Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff
- Revision Single Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Labral Tears Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Surgical decompression
- Total Hip Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Wrist Joint Replacement (Wrist Arthroplasty)